Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Master Mind

Age: 5 years, 1 month & 5 days old


Daddy bought a mini Master Mind game from MMPS (Mother-to-Mother Peer Support, a breastfeeding support group in Penang that mummy involves in) jumbo sales few months back. This game has been lying in my toy box for months until last 2 weeks.

It is really mini size. I like to play this game very much. In the beginning, I preferred to be the code-maker, didn't want to be the code-breaker. Mummy said I'm a lazy person, don't like difficult/challenging stuff, but the easy one. So she didn't want to play with me anymore until I surrendered and take turn to be the code-maker and code-breaker.

Mummy was breaking my code.

Yeah! The winner got the prize. Whoever won the game, I'll give them the silver medal I won from my Jin Ren kindergarten sport's day.

I also give them these, they were made by my teacher in Master Kids kindy  2 years ago.

6 comments:

Small Kucing said...

sobs....i sure wont get prize like that...am lousy with game

ChloeRuoyi said...

This game is not easy to play. If Yin Yue can understand and play it, that means she's very, very smart!

Yin Yue said...

@Small Kucing, nvm la, practice makes perfect ma. learn few times then u sure become expert.

@ChloeRuoyi, ofcoz i need mummy's help. hahhaa...

Alice Law said...

Such a warm and lovely family!!! How sweet, it used to be my fondest childhood game beside LEGO and chess.^^^

Yin Yue said...

@Alice Law, thanks. I don't place chess yet. Probably mummy don't know how to play. hahahha...

mNhL said...

This game reminds me of my childhood! My brother and I loves to play with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...