Thursday, July 7, 2011

Officially 5 - Happy Birthday

Age : 5 years old

Yeah! I'm officially 5 years old 2 days ago (5th July). Mummy thought that it would be fun and I would be happy if my classmates sang me birthday song and I cut the cake in class. So she asked me if I wanted to do so a week ago. Happily I said yes. But a day before my birthday, I changed my mind. Reason was "I scared ants go eat my cake!" -_-"

Out at our balcony for our evening walk after dinner. I kept on asking, "Can I eat the cake now?"

Of course mummy said "Wait, later." -_- So I entertained myself with "flower plucking" activity. LOL! 

FINALLY!!! It's 7:45pm. It's MY TIME! I chose this cake last night. Daddy asked "Why not the ice-cream cake?" "It has no cartoon on it!" I replied. Happily showing Yeh-yeh (grandpa) it has my name on it. ^0^ (I gave these 2 cartoons to my teachers as present the next day. Daddy mummy are very happy that I've learnt the Law of Giving.  I always did so. I've given them the flowers from my balcony too. Haha!)

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday to YIN YUE, Happy birthday to u."

Excuse me for the lousy photo quality taken by lousy mobile. Mummy's camera still in the factory. =(

Happily cutting my cake. Mummy kept asking me to cut. I asked "How to cut?"

Yummy yummy! My chocolate cake! See my hat? I chose this because of the princesses. Hehe!

9 comments:

Caca said...

Happy birthday Yin Yue.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy 5th birthday to Yin Yue! She looked sooooooo happy :) Can see that she really loves cakes. How come this time didn't go to Secret Recipe geh? Hehe ;)

Yannie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Yin Yue.

Small Kucing said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Such a pretty cake for a pretty girl

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy 5th Birthday To Pretty Yin Yue! :) The cake is very cute leh.

Unknown said...

Hey Yin Yue, sorry sorry Uncle Eugene a bit late to come and wish you happy 5 birhtday, cos unle eugene been sick, now,,i sing you a song ya.

happy birthday to you, happy birthdya to yo, happy birthday to Yin Yue, you will grow up to be a bright girl, once again happy birthday dear

Yin Yue said...

@Chloe mummy, because I wanted to choose cake with cartoon. Secret Recipe doesn't have with cartoons one.

Thanks Caca, Chloe's mummy, Sheoh Yan ah yi, Small Kucing, mummy Gwen and uncle Eugene for wishing me happy birthday.

Alice Law said...

Happy belated Birthday, may all your wish come true!!!

mNhL said...

happy belated birthday to yin yue. I know my greetings came very late...but still wanna wish you! haha

So did your teachers like the flowers from your balcony? hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...