Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day was actually on 13th May 2007, but we celebrated 1 week earlier in a Szechuan Cuisine Restaurant in Autocity.


Photo taking session while waiting for our lunch.


'Da gu' and her boy friend.


Guess what was I holding in my hand?


A cute little spoon.


Yeh yeh and nai nai.


My family photo.


Yummy yummy, all I cannot eat thou. While they adult enjoying their meal, I enjoying my rice cereal. *slurp*






I was so tired until fall asleep on our way back home after the Mother's day celebration.


Mommy likes to capture ppl's ugly photo. HMPH!!!!


Home sweet home, playing with daddy on the bed.


Yeh, I know how to clap already. *clap clap clap*


When I pull the curtain, daddy goes 'wah, hot hot'. I laugh until mommy came and see whats so funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...