Friday, April 1, 2011

I Want to Marry You



I got mild flu on Wednesday. During our little chat time on the bed before we sleep, I told daddy I was very sad due to the flu. So daddy asked me to think of happy things, don't be sad. Suddenly in the midnight:

Yin Yue : "Daddy, I want to marry u."
Daddy : "Oh y?"
Yin Yue : "Because marriage is very happy, u told me to think happy things." 


Because it was midnight, so daddy didn't bother much and slept. Then on Thursday nite, when daddy was shaving his beard:

Yin Yue : "Daddy, y do u have so many beards?"
Daddy : "Man is like that."
Yin Yue : "eeeeee.... I don't want to marry u now. I want to marry Dun Hong. Dun Hong has no beards. I like him VERY much."

* Dun Hong is my classmate.

* Mummy laughed and realized that this has come --> "I like xxx, I want to marry xxx." And adults will always go "is he your boyfriend?" "who is your boyfriend?" kinda stuff. :|



7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

funny :D. But there is a survey somewhere that girls tend to marry man that have similarity with their dad and boys looks for a girl that is similar to his mother.

cre8tone said...

Such a cutie conversation!~

Yannie said...

Yin Yue dislikes beards so much.

mNhL said...

aww...daddy's heart break liau..... haha

Alice Law said...

LOL... always love kids' innocent yet overwhelming imagination!

Unknown said...

I like the innocence of a child but as parent slowly and subtly we must tell them the wickedness of man too,ok?

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha so cute :-). Next time she'll want to invite him to come to her house for birthday, etc :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...