Thursday, March 31, 2011

2nd Exam

Age: 4 years, 8 months & 3 weeks & 5 days old

I had my first exam in Masterkid mid of 2010. Maths 100%, English 98%. I wasn't happy with the 98%, I wanted 100%. Mummy tried her best to make me happy "98% is indeed very good already. No 100% never mind, important is you learn what you did wrong this time and never repeat again next time."

Last week, I had my second exam in my new kindy. Bahasa Malaysia 21/24, Math 25/25. This time I was "Ok" with the 21/24 in Bahasa Malaysia. 

English 32/32

Chinese 28/28

6 comments:

mNhL said...

Well done! You are doing very good !

Yannie said...

Keep up the good work. Yin Yue.

Small Kucing said...

You are very demanding wor Yin Yue. Your mommy already happy with your 98. Remember dont over stress yourself if the result is not as you expected ya. As long as you have done your best it's excellent already

Alice Law said...

LOL, you are have high requirement of yourself, well, not a bad thing though... congratulation on your achievement!

Mummy Gwen said...

COngrats to Yin Yue. She did very well.

Yin Yue said...

Thanks mNhL, SY, SK, Alice and MG.

SK, she indeed very demanding one. I really scared she over stress herself when she grows up. @_@

Alice, high requirement sometimes good sometimes not so good loh. if too high, dangerous. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...