Saturday, March 12, 2011

Flower for You

Age: 4 years, 8 months & 1 week old

It's been long time since my last art work. So mummy decided to let me have the fun again yesterday afternoon. We are going to make a flower. Mummy helped cut the lines on the toilet roll.
Then I colored it red as I like red roses. =)
I also colored green.
YangYang was watching me.
No painting for him yet, so only can 'finger licking good'. =)
Tada, it became like this. Let it dry.
While waiting for the flower to dry, I did this. I love hand print.
And "chop".
My nice hand print.
Satisfied with my hand print, I cleaned up the mess. I washed the brush and mop the floor.
I even mop yeh-yeh's (grandpa) table.
OK! The flower dry already, mummy stick the pencil in and my flower was done. =)

4 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Good job Yin Yue. Mummy still can find time to do art and craft..bravo to Mummy.

Alice Law said...

Lovely flower! Wah, clean up some more after craft, something Juan Juan won't do... thumbs up for Yin Yue!

Yin Yue said...

@Mummy Gwen, has been delaying for some time. So die die also need to find time to do art n craft with her once. She has been nagging me 'what should we do/play now leh?'... pening kepala.

@Alice, she likes to mop, mop table la, door la, chair la, floor la... etc.

Yannie said...

Yin Yue is such a good girl, she even cleaned the mess after painting. Mummy is doing a job in training her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...