Thursday, March 3, 2011

Story Story Nite



The public library at my place is doing their best upgrading and getting more and more books for us. Daddy and mummy like to borrow fun, colorful, and educational books for me. The most important part is, the words must be big big one for a 4 years+ old me to read.


Recently, daddy found some of HIS favorite books as below:


"BB, don't waste water", "BB, close the tap"... etc etc. These are the words my daddy always said. So when he saw this book, he was more excited than me.
This is another book that my daddy likes. Do you turn off your light when you leave your room?
Below are some science books mummy thought really educational. Daddy mummy didn't even know some of the facts. Let's see.
This book is about a lizard named Gecko loses its tail!
Getting to know more about Geckos. Some real interesting facts about Geckos. Mummy never knew Geckos also use their tongue to clean their eyes!
A book about busy little bees.
Many facts that most adults don't even know. For eg. drones (male bees) do not have stings, bees cannot see red! Bees do a special dance and form an '8' when they found food. Cool!
Now a book about ants. My house got many ants. LOL!
I always wondered how the ants find their way home. Now I know. They leave a trail of scent wherever they go. Do you know? =)
I like this book, butterfly is very beautiful.
Interesting facts about butterflies: they are near-sighted, they can smell flower's fragrance from as far as one to two kilometres away using their antennae or feelers.
To share or not to share my toys or food with others, it all depend on my mood. If I'm in good-mood form, I'd share a thing or two. If not, no talk. So mummy always headache teaching me 'share share share'. Moral of this book is "It is better to share things, and have less, than to have nothing at all."
I've a bad habit, which is I lost interest in one thing very fast, cannot concentrate in one thing. So daddy borrow this book for me so I can understand the importance of 'concentration'.

 * Age: 4 years, 7 months, 3 weeks & 5 days old

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

goody! so many new books

Yannie said...

Books are in really in good condition. Bright choice of books for YinYue.

Dora said...

Yin Yue is very good in reading (saw in the video clip) with the "sexy" daddy! hahaha... :-)

Yin Yue said...

Thanks SmallKucing 阿姨 and SheohYan 阿姨. Dora 阿姨, most of the pictures of mine, daddy also very "sexy" one, coz he doesn't wear top at home one. :P

Alice Law said...

So many good reading! Awesome!

Ohhh, we got the whole series of 'Hello Animal' book from Popular! guess what it used to be one of Juan Juan's favourite!;D

Have a great weekend!

ChloeRuoyi said...

The books are really good and interesting. Yin Yue can read very well on her own. How wonderful! You teach her very well lah. Chloe doesn't quite know how to read yet cos her mummy never teach her at all :(

MeRy said...

Lots of nice books...

Angie said...

So envy there's a public library there! Jakarta only has a few (I mean really really a few) public libraries =="
Keep reading Yin Yue~! It's a good habit ;D Jie-Jie loves reading too.

mNhL said...

yin yue can really read very well...very fast too! haha

Those books are so interesting. Making me wanna bring my son to the nearby library but mummy is very lazy la. oh dear!

Yin Yue said...

she can read well, but hor, speak broken english. yucks. *_*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...