Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Sweet Without Sweat (先苦后甜)

Age: 4 years, 8 months & 1 week & 5 days old

When I do homework, I like to finish more difficult/longer part first. For eg. the above picture has page #15 (sun) & 16 (ruler). Below is page #14 (tongue). Mummy first asked me to write page #14 but I said "No, I want to finish sun and ruler first." Mummy asked "Why?" "Because they are more to write."
After finishing the above 2 pages, I then continue with page #14 - less to write.
* Mummy was wondering how come I learnt the "No Sweet Without Sweat".

9 comments:

Alice Phua said...

LOL! That's exactly how the Malay proverb "Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian" is being practised here!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...I'm impressed she loves doing her homework and she likes challenges. Keep it up.

Alice Law said...

oh, you set a good model to Juan Juan, my girl only wants everything senang, better no homework for her, lol!

Dora said...

Last time I also same like Yin Yue, will go for the more difficult first then the easier one. Gimme 5! Have a nice weekend :-)

MeRy said...

Very nice handwriting..

Small Kucing said...

very neat writing

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yin Yue's handwriting is very neat and nice! Chloe haven't even started writing one stroke of Chinese yet...

Yannie said...

Keep up the good work, Yin Yue.

mNhL said...

it is planning! Yin Yue has got good planning. My boy usually picks the easiest to do. He will ALWAYS push the chinese book away....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...