Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do You Help Mummy.....?

Mummy made Cheese + CNY Cake Rolls yesterday afternoon. While making, I busy asking mummy "Do you still want this bowl? If not, I'll wash it." "This one don't want ah, I wash OK?", etc. Mummy was curious why suddenly I became so hardworking and willing to help mummy. Only then found out that teacher asked all the students yesterday morning "Do you help mummy wash the dishes at home?"I told mummy "Mummy, I good girl, I help you wash the dishes." ^_^
The rolls, Daddy and uncle tried it and loved it. But I didn't like it after tasting half of it. Weird case, cause cheese is my favorite. Maybe I was up to something else. 
This was the one. I was busy with tidying up my toy box at that moment. Then I said "Mummy look, I help tidy my toy box."
Look how neat and tidy my toy box is. *Mummy hopes that the teacher asks these kinda questions everyday. LOL*
Here I was showing di-di how to play one of my toys.
Later at night, I played "pirated Lego" with mummy. I called this "building blocks" game. Mummy is very lousy in this, not creative at all. These two were created by mummy, they are ROBOTS! But I like them so much. These two are flying and swimming robots. I had lots of fun playing these robots with mummy. Talking about creativity, I'll blog one later on daddy's and mine creative works. Hahahaha... Oh forgot, I named my robots ROBOTICIOUS and CAP-POPOTAMUS! @_@
While mummy and I were having fun, daddy came and destroyed our robots. He was a bit "imbalance" already I would say, cause he was the one taking care of di-di while mummy and I having fun playing robots. Looking at it, he acted as a GIANT MONSTER and used his GIANT FOOT to stepped and spoiled my ROBOTICIOUS! Then I quickly built a BIG TANK with BOMBS and bomb this giant monster. Hahahha... we had a lot of fun. XD
* Age: 4 years, 7 months, 3 weeks & 4 days old

8 comments:

Dora said...

Yin Yue is so good girl to tidy the toys so neatly in the box :-)

Yang Yang said...

@Dora, only after been asked by her teacher. LOL!!!

Yannie said...

The chinese cake and cheese look so yummy to me. Yin Yue is such a good girl, you should praise her more for helping you tidying up.

Small Kucing said...

what is CNY cake? Nian Kao?

Alice Law said...

Your cheese cum Nian Gao looks delicious!

Man... how I wish my girl's teacher would prompt them to help me with house work too! Most important tell them not to mess up the house!>_<

Yin Yue said...

@Sheoh Yan, when she good girl, I always praise her. But it only lasts for awhile nia. Then back to normal monyet. Lately I scolded her quite a lot as she always woke di-di up.

@Small Kucing, yup, cny cake is nian gao.

@Alice, they will learn in their MORAL subject in age 5 class. Don't worry. LOL!

mNhL said...

my son loves to play with the 'pirated lego' too..... Sometimes, he will imagine those lego are food and cook for me. haha

p/s: I think only school in KL can do the online registrations. I'm not too sure about this. Over at my place, I went to the school directly with all the required doc. Better you call up the school u wanted to register your girl in for more info. As for the school over here, I need to prepare 2 copies of birthcert photocopy, original birthcert, photocopies of water and elec bills.

Yin Yue said...

@Thanks mNhL. luckily i don't have to headache which school to send her to. coz oni got 1 chinese primary school at my place. n this is the one my husband went to 23 years ago. thanks for the info again mNhL. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...