Wednesday, March 16, 2011

一物二用 (1 Thing 2 Uses / A dual use)

Age: 4 years, 8 months & 1 week & 4 days old

I like to "boil phone porridge" (talk on the phone for long time - bad habit) very much since age 3.  I'd just talk and talk and talk with "my friend". Yesterday mummy caught me boiling my porridge again. The conversation went:
Yin Yue: "what happened to you? huh? ur mummy die already? (with the sad look and voice) Ok, I come over now and see ur mummy!!!"
*Mummy shakes head if this habit continues when I grow up.


I can use my phone as a microphone too. I'm good in composing new song (new lyrics). =P

4 comments:

Alice Law said...

LOL, very imaginative!

Alice Phua said...

LOL, children's imagination knows no limit!

P/S: Yes, that's right, if this habit of talking on the phone for so long goes on, then your parents are going to pay a lot of money! ^_^

Small Kucing said...

ni baru panggil multi tasking

mNhL said...

aiyo....why die comes to her mind?? haha.......she is very imaginative...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...