Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mix-n-Match

Age: 4 years, 8 months & 1 week & 2 days old

My whole family (daddy, mummy and I, di-di no teeth, cannot eat yet) likes to eat "tofu flower" (dao fu fa) a lot. =D We would eat everyday if the uncle sell everyday. But too bad, he sells on Wednesday and Saturday only, sometimes Sunday. Last Sunday, we tried on something new. Daddy loves to do so. We added in some dark chocolate and orange juice. 
Left to right: Original, +orange juice, +dark chocolate. Orange juice + "tofu flower" = not so nice. Dark chocolate + "tofu flower" = quite ok. I love this, because I love dark chocolate. I finished all. Mummy still prefer the original with brown sugar. Daddy has to finish the not-so-nice orange juicy tofu flower. LOL! XD!

6 comments:

mNhL said...

wah...your daddy so creative! but I prefer the original one la. hahaha...

My whole family (hubby+YX+XJ) love tau fu fa too! We can only eat on every Monday. Buy from pasar malam.

Alice Law said...

Orange juice toufu far... *auntie pengsan! You are sure an adventurous girl!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah, so creative! Too bad, some not too nice hehe. Do try more and tell us the good ones ok :) We love tau fu far too.. always buy from the same stall at the pasar malam every Sunday.

Mummy Gwen said...

JKT mana ada tau foo far. :( Wah...you guys are really adventurous lah. I think I will stick to the original one..hehe.

Mummy Moon said...

Hehe, what a creative mix and match tao fu fah you have there.

Yannie said...

I only like the original one with brown sugar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...