Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I LOVE U DAD!

Age: 4 years, 3 months, 1 week old

Mommy found a great website which has many printable cards and pages for my coloring time. She printed this yesterday, and wanted to surprise daddy.

Mommy printed it in A4 paper. Once I'm done, this paper can be folded and become a nice card.

Me concentrating in coloring 1.

Me concentrating in coloring 2.

Me concentrating in coloring 3. Look at me, so serious. Don't play play. I must color it nicely, especially for daddy.

Ta-da! Done. Nice lerh!!! I love u dad, with a doggy, I was born in the year of dog, what a coincidence.

Front page view.


Last page view.

When daddy got home, I showed and gave daddy the card and proudly said "Daddy, I made this card for you, I love you Daddy!" Needless to say, daddy was so surprised and happy to see my card. ^^

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

YY's colouring and handwriting is very nice! You printed the card from Fisher-price website?

Yin Yue said...

ya chloe, printed from fisher-price website.. there have so many cards n pages for coloring.. love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...