Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reading Newspaper

Age: 4 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 1 day old

Mommy found it kinda funny when I was reading the newspaper yesterday. "BB, come." mommy said. "Wait, I'm reading newspaper." I replied. Mommy was shocked as she didn't notice I was reading it, she was busy with her stuff. This newspaper is mainly for children. It has many cartoons inside. But I didn't understand a word (probably just few simple words) as those stuff are for primary school children. Mommy found it funny because she said I was so concentrate on reading it and I seemed like an adult reading newspaper.

Was reading/looking at the cartoons by some primary school brothers & sisters.

Mommy beh-tahan (cannot stand) this look of mine, so serious kinda look. It was like I understand what I was reading. LOL! 

3 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha... really looked very serious and in deep concentration wor :) Must be reading some "berita sensasi" haha!

Alice Law said...

LOL! Such a good start for Yin Yue to learn to read newspaper! Keep it up!

Yin Yue said...

LOL! Berita sensasi pulak.

She always pretended she understands it ler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...