Thursday, October 7, 2010

New School

Age: 4 years, 3 months, 2 days old

I refused to go to school quite often last month. I told mommy things like 'I don't want to go to school', 'I want to be at home with mommy', 'I want mommy', 'Is teacher xxx coming today?' etc. Finally, mommy found out that this teacher xxx has beat me and pulled my hair before. Mommy was quite disappointed.

Since this school is quite far away from our house, and this incident happened, mommy asked me if I wanted to change to a new school. I quickly said 'WANT'!


Last day at the old school. These are my classmates. We have been together for more than a year. Goodbye my friends. Third from left: (forgot the first and second) Chin Shean, Kwang Wen Hui, Lee Wan Chi, Loh Wee Ki, Loo Yi Han, Koh Chin Yee, myself, Aaron Lim, Chong Wen Rei, Tan Li Wei, Daniel Tan, Leanard Lee. At the back: Hui Loh Wei (the tallest), Jasvina Pang. 



Luckily there is a new school near my house - D'monte just opened not long ago. After paying a visit, I quickly said I want this new school, because it painted pink. *Mommy slap her forehead -_-"* See? How happy I was on my first day to my new school. I love my uniform.

Mommy thought things would go smoothly as I seemed looking forward to the new school life. Who knows, I cried when I reached D'monte. Mommy had to stay for awhile (about 15 minutes). Then teacher came and talked to me. Finally, I was convinced and said goodbye to mommy.

My first day at D'monte was quite OK. Teacher gave me coconut drinks and biscuits during snack time. I had 2 cups of coconut drink and lots of biscuits. LOL!!! Quite satisfied with it, and proudly told mommy about this. I even said 'I love this school, I like teacher Saniza and teacher Farah.' ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...