Thursday, October 21, 2010

Story Time

Age: 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days old

I live in a very "ulu" place, so when we found out that there is a new public library opened in our place, we were so excited. Mommy borrowed quite a few story books for me. Suddenly I developed a listen-to-story habit just before bed. Every night I would ask daddy or mommy to read the story books for me. I prefer daddy thou because he'd add on many funny and weird sounds to make the story more interesting, like farted sound 'put put put'...  LOL!!!


After few times of listening, I'd read the story back to daddy and mommy instead. 

2 comments:

Alice Law said...

How clever! It's awesome to inculcate reading habit at such tender age, good job mommy!

I found your blog interesting, hope you don't mind if I followed you!;)

Yin Yue said...

Hey Alice, not mind at all. So happy got ppl read n follow my blog la. Hahahhaa... Your blog also interesting. Added into my blog list too. Happy reading and blogging :)

By the way, I just started the story reading for my Yin Yue last month. Luckily she loves it. Otherwise, wasted my energy to borrow books and read to her. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...