Thursday, October 21, 2010

Swimming Day

Age: 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days old

Yeah, I can go swimming once a week now, Wednesday = swimming day. Yippeee!!! We were there about 5pm. The sun was still very "BIG" (lol), I'm gonna look like a Malay girl (tanned) then. Too early, nobody there except us. It's like our own private pool. Cool.

I like my froggie goggles. 

Having fun with my "fun board".

Mommy, I can't open my eyes!!!

I took this photo.

I like this slide very much.

Swimming with my fun board underneath me. Relax....

Rest for awhile. Leng lui sun bathing ah!!!

Ah!! My hair, too messy. 

About 6pm, finally one family came with a kid. He is a Malay, 5 years old. Initially he was a bit shy to play with me. Luckily I'm a very friendly gal and after warming up, we played together happily. We slided together....

And we jumped together... "Satu, dua, tiga" I shouted... and off we ran and jumped into the pool. FUN!!!

Too bad he came too late. After half an hour of playing, mommy said it was time to go home. I hate to go but gotta say bye bye. :( Hopefully he come earlier next time. 

6 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

It's great to go swimming on hot days like these but remember to put sunblock ya! The pool is so nice, got slide! :)

Connie said...

I always forgot or lazy to put sunblock 1 ler... hehhee...

凯妈 said...

I love her froggie goggles, where u buy it? I got one year plus never go swimming, planning to go soon...wooohoo...

Connie said...

秋燕, i also forgot where did i get the goggles, i think it was parkson. :P

Alice Law said...

LOL... so much splish splash during these hot days! Love the picture which your lovely girl swept her hair to the back, cool~!

Yin Yue said...

Girl ma, like pretty loh.. hahhaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...