Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2nd Hair Cut

Date : 21 Sept 2007
Age : 1 year 2 months 2 weeks 2 days old

Daddy couldn't tahan my long hair, it made me so hot and itchy when i sweat. Thou i look prettier in my long hair, daddy insisted to cut it shorter (without informing mommy :p) Mind u, daddy cut my hair himself. This is the 2nd time. ;)


This is b4.


Ta da!! This is after. How i look? Mommy was so shocked. Kept laughing. LOL!!!


This was the first time daddy cut my hair on my full-moon day.


This photo has nothing to do with the title above thou. When mommy was searching my 1st time haircut photo, she saw this kinda cute photo n thought how time flies. That was during confinement, i was still very fragile n now im 14 monthss old, running everywhere, up down in out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...