Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 1 week, 6 days old

Christmas is just around the corner, can see everywhere is having Christmas party. Mommy's toastmasters club is having their Christmas party today. I got the chance to go. Yippee..

Everybody needs to wear red/white, and also Christmas hat. I got a lollipop from Santa Claus.

Mommy with her fellow toastmasters.

Mommy and Santa Claus, who has lost few pounds. Hahaha...

Mommy's friends used cans to deco a Christmas tree. Creative.


And snowman. I'm bigger than the snowman. =)

Toastmaster Chin Ling, and little toastmaster Yin Yue (future). XD


Yippee... this is my Christmas present. I wonder what is inside.

Ta da.. this is my Christmas present.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...