Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 1 day old

After the prayer, we sent mommy's cousin to Sunway Carnival Mall and then to Jaya Jusco for Christmas shopping.

She is mommy's cousin, from Pahang. Came to Penang for friend's wedding reception and stayed in our house.

Its like a must to take photo with Christmas trees whenever we go to shopping mall. =P

I always said 'Mommy, I'm a bride. 我是新娘'. So today mommy made my dream come true. I'm a bride now. A beautiful bride. ^^

After Sunway Carnival Mall, we went to Jaya Jusco. There was a caroling going on. We stayed on and feel the Christmas feel.

Another pose at the Christmas tree.


Mommy thought this is very creative. Those snowman are made of the stuff we use to put the eggs. Btw, what do we call this?

After some shopping, I couldn't wait to go to the playground, by dragging mommy towards it. I went fishing today.
Mommy : "We go fishing today."
BB : "It's a game only."

I was on the fishing boat.


After fishing, we were hungry and headed for our usual dinner place in Jaya Jusco - Pizza Hut.
This was my dinner - mushroom soup, garlic bread, spaghetti, salad and hot milo.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...