Monday, December 28, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days old

2 days after grandpa's birthday, its mommy's turn. Today is mommy's birthday and I sang my very first birthday song to mommy. Mommy's heart melted.


We celebrated in Kepala Batas Secret Recipe. We love to dine in here. Nice.
Both mommy and daddy loveeeeeeeeeeeeee my new hairstyle. It simply makes me look cuter. =P

As usual, after ordering our food, mommy would be busy taking photos. Here me and aunt.

First came Chicken Cornish.

Family photo with my 'future-brother' next to us. LOL.

I can't wait to eat birthday cake. Such a big choco cake on the wall. "AAAAMMMM"..

Mommy's Stewed Aus Beef Steak. Very nice.

Daddy ordered Grilled fish. This is very nice too.


We all are too full, so just order a small slice of cake just for the sake of singing birthday song, blowing candle and wishing. After singing birthday song, I quickly blew the candle, didn't even wait for mommy. Mommy said "aiya..., why didn't you wait for me?"

We had a wonderful birthday celebration. =D
After that, we went home, took shower, changed pyjamas, off the light and prepared to sleep. As a routine, mommy will sing me good night song then say 'I love you bb' and 'good night bb', and I'd say the same back to mommy. Right after that, I said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!'.. Mommy's heart melted again (she thought everything was over). ^^

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy belated birthday, Connie!

Connie Mooi said...

thanks chloe's mommy... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...