Friday, December 4, 2009

Secret Recipe Celebration

Age: 3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 6 days old

We'd go to Secret Recipe to celebrate any good things that happened. Why every time Secret Recipe? As in our "kampung", the nicest one is Secret Recipe, no Starbucks, no Coffee Bean, no other nice cafes, only mamaks, and we don't want to go mamak here. Want to pretend abit high class. LOL!!!

So whats the good news today? 小姑 (my youngest aunt) got her dream job - air stewardess, now she can fly here and there. We are so excited about it. Hence, a celebration in Secret Recipe is a must, and the dinner was on 小姑.
Muahahhhaa... =P

Prawn crackers that comes with the dinner set. Crunchy. Nice nice.


Cake is no exception loh. This time we tried almond banana cake. Hmm, not as yummy as expected.

Carbonara macaroni, mommy's favorite. I like this too, as I love cheeeeeeeeese. This is da best. =)

Tom Yam spaghetti. Ok la, not too bad.

BIG meatball spaghetti. Not bad too.

I enjoyed the meatball so much.


Me : "Daddy, don't you worry too much, I'm big girl now, I can take care of myself."
Daddy : "Alright sweetie"

OMG, where has all my prawn crackers gone? Mommy????

Girls of the night.

As usual, I'd play wrestling with daddy in Secret Recipe.

Daddy :"BB, can you see me?"


Another wrestling session.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...