Sunday, December 6, 2009

老嘛's 3rd Year Death Anniversary

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 1 day old

Today is 老嘛 (grandma's mother)'s 3rd year death anniversary. According to Teo Chew's culture, a BIG prayer must be done. All relatives must be here.


It was like a family reunion.

My aunt and uncles. All of us named 'bi'.

My cousin (Hui hui meimei) and uncle.

Like I said its a BIG prayer, so can expect many food and most important thing is the roasted PIG.

More dishes and rice.


This is daddy's 3rd uncle, daddy calls him 五叔. So I should call him 老五叔 (old 5th uncle). OMG! Can't stand Chinese culture. Why not just uncle and aunt?

My entertainment - swing.

Me and aunt (小姑).

Only myself with the swing. Oh ya, grandpa bought me this beach clothes from Bali.

My cousin brother.


老大姑 said my straps kept dropping, was suggesting to have a clip at the back to prevent them from falling again. I didn't like that idea because I like them to drop, a bit sexy ma. =D

This is the chair for 老嘛 (grandma's mother), needs to be burnt so that 老嘛 (grandma's mother) can get it in heaven.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...