Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Baby

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 5 days old


I suddenly got attracted by this old toy rabbit that has been in my toy drawer for months. Now she is my baby.

#1
BB: "daddy, shhhhhhhhhhh... quiet, baby is sleeping.'

#2
The first thing I looked for in the morning was my baby (rabbit). I left her in yeh yeh's room last night and yeh yeh's room is locked (yeh yeh wasn't up yet). Then I cried coz I can't see my baby. =(

Mommy quickly promised she would take it right after yeh yeh open the door. Meantime, we have our breakfast first. 10 minutes later, yeh yeh finally opened his room and came downstairs. Out of sudden, I started to cry. Tears all came out. Mommy was shocked and asked why, what happened. And I said "I want my rabbit. :`(" (more tears coming out). Mommy has totally forgotten about this rabbit. Then she ran upstairs to take my baby.

I stopped crying after I saw my baby. And mood changed instantly (started to smile). Then daddy asked:

Daddy : "did you give your rabbit some bread?"
Me: "no, she is still baby."
Daddy : "then what should baby eat?"
Me : "CHAR KUEY TEOW"

Both daddy and mommy went "HUH??? Char kuey teow?" and laughed out loud.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...