Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas Masks

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 5 days old

We spent whole afternoon making our own Christmas masks. Mommy printed them from the internet on A4 papers. Then we painted them, both me and mommy. Mommy hold my hand while painting. I was so excited bout this whole thing.... in the beginning only. After finished painting 2 masks, I kinda distracted by other things, left mommy alone painting there.. :P

These are our masterpieces:


Yippee, put them on now.
Mommy looked weird on this.

Daddy looked nicer. :P

LOL... this is hilarious.

Real mommy looks better than masks.


This looks like a mouse with the mouse mask..

I love this most. Most beautiful.

After that, I got hooked up with my lovely rubber bands. Mommy always wondered why I like rubber bands so much. I've many ways to play with them.



I can't stay with a game for long. After awhile, I switched my attention to football game. Daddy was a very famous footballer in his high school and he taught me the technique.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...