Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Haircut at the Saloon

Age: 3 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days old

My hair is very long, I sweat easily, mommy is tired of tieing up my hair, so we decided to cut my hair. Mommy seek my permission first before we headed to the saloon (aunty's house) nearby.

Me first time in the saloon ever since I was born. Mommy used to be the one who cut my hair, my personal hairstylist. Here is the before photo. =)

Aunty : Don't move ha, if you move, no more mei mei.
Me : Hm.

I didn't move an inch. No regret.

Half way through. I was sitting still. Aunty said I am a good girl.

Back part is done. Now the front hair. Not too short.
Aunty : Close your eyes.

Almost done.

Tada!!! Done.


This is my new hairstyle. Nice. Daddy, mommy and I love this new hairstyle.


3 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah mummy very "seh tak" cut your long-long hair... You new hairstyle is very nice too, more suitable for a little girl like you. Mummy didn't collect some of the hair to keep?

Connie Mooi said...

didn't keep this hair ler.. her very first hair that my hubby cut when she was 1-month old, that 1 i kept. :P

Connie Mooi said...

no need not 'seh tak' ma, coz she still have long way to go.. still got many chances to have long hair.. hahhaha.. just like me.. feel like cutting my own hair too..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...