Monday, November 15, 2010

100! Goal Reached!

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 3 days old

Whenever I refuse to finish my food, mommy'd start saying "If you don't finish all, how can you reach 100?". Reaching 100 is one of my ultimate goal. I must reach 100. So I'd listen to mommy and finish my food most of the time. 

Last night, mommy just saja asked me to stand at the chart and see how tall I'm, as I just got it measured not long ago. It was 99cm. So mommy taught can't be so fast to 100cm. To mommy surprise, I'm 100CM tall already. When mommy told me that, I jumped excitedly like nobody business. 

Finally.... YIPPEEE!!! Reached my GOAL!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Horayyy, cheers for Yin Yue ^^ Try to swim regularly, it'll help you lah :) I'm 170 cm at 14 YO hihi

Alice Law said...

Congratulation to Yin Yue sweet pie, for archieving your goal alrady!^-^

Yin Yue said...

Angie, swim can help with height? I thought jump more can help.. LOL!

Thanks Alice, she is quite a small size for her age tho. =P

Angie said...

well i don't really know but people say so lol...jump is a good idea hahaha buy a trampoline better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...