Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sleep Partners

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days old

Mommy saw Auntie Sheoh Yan's blog about her princess's sleep partner, so mommy also post my sleep partners. I have not only one but four sleep partners. Each night before bed, I'd arrange them accordingly, one also cannot miss. I'd name them too. "We are one family" I said. Hehehe.. Blue one is mommy, then me, and the smallest is my little baby brother. Then mommy asked "daddy lerh?". Daddy is the biggest one, the white bear. =) I also have a bolster, can't sleep without it. Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night, and look for my bear bear and bolster. If I didn't find, I'd wake daddy up, die die also must find my bear bear and bolster. LOL!!!

That's me with my sleep partners. ;)

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

hahaha the bear bear and bolster is a must have, right. :D

Yannie said...

Very cute, Ying Yue and her sleep partners.

Angie said...

Hahaha so cute, represent whole family with the dolls! ^_^

Yin Yue said...

@Small Kucing, YES, without bear bear and bolster, tak boleh tido. Hahaha..

@Sheoh Yan and Angie, sometimes find is troublesome also, when can't find her sleep partners that time ah, geram 1 you know. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...