Monday, November 8, 2010

New Puzzle

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 3 days old

I love to play puzzle recently. So mommy bought me an animals puzzle yesterday from Popular. When we reached home, it was already late (9:30pm), usually its my bed time already. But I was so excited, insisted to play the puzzle immediately after bathing. 

This is before I mix up the puzzle pieces.

Daddy taught me to solve the side lines first, and we did it pretty quickly (while mommy was watching her new bought prenatal yoga cd). By the time mommy turned over her head, we already solved all the 4 sides. ^^ Hmmm.... this piece should goes to??? Look at the color first, does it match?

Ah!! Should be here! Yup, matched.

Yeah, last piece. 

Yippee, I solved the whole puzzle myself with minor help. Daddy was only saying "look at the color, which piece is red?" or "try to match them, do they match? are they same shape?" or "try to turn the piece and try match again? maybe its upside down?" Yeah yeah!!!

5 comments:

Yannie said...

Hi, prenatal yoga? You pregnant? Puzzle is a very good games to stimulate the kid's brain.

Angie said...

Hi Auntie, thanks for linked me at ur blog! Wow Yin Yue just like my lil sis who loves to play with puzzles ;D I thought puzzle is a great choice of game for kids ;) My sis plays a a lot with it

Mummy Gwen said...

Smart girl. She has so much patience. :)

Alice Law said...

Solving puzzle is an excellent game for kids! Well done Yin Yue! ^-^

Have a nice day!

Yin Yue said...

@yan, yes ah, im preggy now, 8 motnhs, due date is end of dec. =)

Nice to meet you Angie.

@Mummy Gwen, she didn't have much patience if we didn't play together with her. She has been playing the puzzle for 3 days now (wan to observe how long can this game last, hehehe). If we didn't play with her, when she couldn't solve it, she'd start showing faces already. Still need help from us by asking her questions like 'r the colors match?' etc...

@Alice, yaloh, just bought it n let her play play.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...