Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Foot Massager and Little Barber

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks old


Night time (6pm-9:30pm) is always my favorite time as I got to play with daddy (the best daddy in the world =p). Whatever I request, daddy will surely play with me. Be it high-n-seek, run-n-chase (I run and daddy chase me at the back - this is so far my favorite game. Each day, when daddy got home from work, this is the first game I play with daddy), I ride tricycle and daddy chase me at the back, ride horse (I ride on daddy's back) or read story books. 


Last night, as I was solving my puzzle alone, I saw daddy was massaging mommy's legs (mommy preggie ma). I quickly jumped on the bed and requested daddy to massage my legs too. As usual, my wish always came true. Hehehe... 


Daddy massaging my legs and I cannot stand the itchiness, kept laughing. =D
Daddy changed another way then. Better. =D
Then my turn to massage daddy's legs. Daddy's leg is so heavy, but I enjoyed massaging his very much.
Chop! Chop! Chop! 
After the massaging and solving the puzzle, I quickly thought of another game to play with daddy, which was 'cut the hair' (daddy always wondered where did I get all the energy). We played this game few times before but last night was really like cutting hair in the saloon. Muahahhhahaha.... 


I imitated exactly what the auntie did when she cut daddy's hair in the saloon. First, have to put a small towel around the neck and clip it.
Second put another bigger cloth in front to cover the body. After that, start cutting daddy's hair.
I used the comb and fake scissors (my hand) to cut daddy's hair, with the 'chi chi' sound.
Last is to wash the hair. We used mommy's nursing pillow as the sink where daddy can lie down and put his head on, exactly like what we can see in the saloon. Hahahaha.... LOL!!! Mommy couldn't help but just laughing there and take photos.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Yin Yue is such a nice girl! ^0^ Seems that she's very 'manja' with her Daddy haha just same like me ;P
Oh do you really pregnant?@_@ I don't know about it hehe

smallkucing said...

Yin Yue dont botak daddy head enough la :D

Alice Law said...

Such a great and valuable daddy- daughter bonding time, it's good that take the effort to record every single precious moment of it! Well done mommy!^-^

Have a happy holiday!

Yannie said...

She is really a daddy girl. They are so close to each other. No wonder people said daughter is tha father's past life girl friend.

mNhL said...

Daddy is so sporting. To play with you and becoming your customer. haha

ChloeRuoyi said...

She's 100% a daddy's girl! So nice to see them bonding so well and playing together happily :)

Yin Yue said...

@Angie, ya, I'm pregnant, now 9 months, another month to go. Due on 21 Dec. :)

@Small Kucing, daddy already botak ler. She always said cut till botak. But after that pulak said want to wash hair. Daddy asked her 'where got hair to wash anymore?' hahhahaha..

@Alice, ya, I like to take pictures and record every single things of her. :P later when I old ah, very valuable. :)

@Sheoh Yan, I told my husband too. He is so nice to her, for sure Yin Yue was her past life girl friend ler. :P

@mNhL, yes yes, this daddy is very sporting. All games that Yin Yue requested, he will play with her. Sometimes too sporting until Yin Yue forgot that he is her daddy.

@Chloe mommy, 100% daddy's girl, thats right. I can't play with her like that 1. hahahha.. no patient. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...