Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Broken Door & Little Mechanic

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days old


Daddy broke our bedroom door last night, as he was fixing it, needless to say, I offered my help voluntarily. Hahaha.. 


"Daddy, why not use this screwdriver lerh?" I asked.  "That's different shape, cannot one" daddy answered.
"Oh I see". Then I put the screw in the hole.
Use this screwdriver to screw it.
Put another screw in another hole.
And screw it. Daddy was standing there thinking "sure need to wait until tomorrow morning." =p Patient la!!!
OK! The door is fixed. Get my toolbox and Bye Bye! :)

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

little handy manny...errrr...mandy?

Angie said...

Ahhh good girl Yin Yue to helped Daddy ^_^ You always melting my heart! Keep your precious smile up lil angel ;)

Alice Law said...

LOL, such a helpful little angel!

Yin Yue said...

@Small Kucing, hahhaha... Little handy YY, not handy mandy now..

@Angie, Thank you for loving my blog. You also keep your smile up ah. :)

@Alice, she is just like your little boy ler, always want to participate ma.. hahahhaa..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...