Saturday, November 20, 2010

Take-a-Turn Picture

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 1 day old

Mommy found the Fisher-Price website with Play and Learn Family Activities some time ago. Finally, suggested one game for me and daddy to play last night, which is Take-a-Turn Picture. The learning skills for this game are : Cause and Effect, Creativity and Imagination, Fine Motor Development and Social Interaction.

Both of us were given one sheet of paper, we used recycle A4 paper. Mommy was the timer. Time given was 1 minute. When the times up, mommy went 'dek dek' and daddy and I switched paper and continued drawing the picture. =)

Daddy was drawing his picture.

I was drawing my picture.

Times up, we switched paper. Daddy said it was hard to continue drawing my picture as my picture was very abstractive. Muahahhaa...

After few switches, I complaint that there wasn't room for me to draw anymore. So we stopped. Here are the 2 masterpieces we created.

Guess you know which was driven by me and which was driven by daddy loh! LOL!!! Very obvious.

Later on, we continued drawing. Daddy drew a cutie frog (left), and I followed exactly (right).  Hahahhaa... I proudly showed mommy, and she said "Wah, very NICE!!!".

7 comments:

smallkucing said...

dont know when mine will be able to draw like that :(

Yin Yue said...

now you can let him start drawing ma... free style also nice 1...

Mummy Gwen said...

Yin Yues drawing is very nice. Gwen can't draw that well.

Angie said...

Wow, a fun game for whole family! My parents always let me play with my own toys when I was a little. Lucky Yin Yue! Anyway, nice drawing ^^ I'm not as good as her when I was Yin Yue ages ><

Mummy Moon said...

She can draws so well! I like the froggie :P

Alice Law said...

Like father like daughter, I can see papa is talented in art and nevertheless Yin Yue has inherited papa's artistic nature!

Yin Yue said...

@Mummy Gwen, Yin Yue likes to draw on her own using her imagination, her picture always too abstractive, cannot understand one. This was the first time she followed daddy's drawing, I was quite surprised too!

@Angie, your drawing is very nice too. You're talented. Hope my Yin Yue can draw as nice as you.

@Mummy Moon, I like the froggie too. hahah.. funny tho.

@Alice, you're right, daddy is quite creative and can draw pun, which I'm not. Hahaha.. that's why I asked daddy to play with Yin Yue ma, I pulak be the timer. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...