Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Challenging Puzzle

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 4 days old

My old puzzle is no longer challenging for me, I can simply solve it in less than 5 minutes (54-piece). No worries, I still love solving it. Daddy got another puzzle from my aunt (小姑), it's 500 pieces. Not for me, but for himself. Right after solving my old puzzle last night, daddy opened up his 500-piece puzzle, I was so excited. "Yeah! New puzzle", I said.

Happily took out the pieces. Wow, these pieces are much smaller than my puzzle. 
This is the puzzle. I don't know how to say it, but it will be very beautiful when we switch off the light.
As usual, daddy said separate them into 3 sections (2 lines, 1 line and no line). "This one no line, this one 1 line, this one no line, this one no line, this one no line, this one 1 line.........."
AH!!! The pieces are too small and too many. I better coloring. =P
At the end, mommy and daddy solved the puzzle. Spent about 1 hour only solved 4 side lines. Really not easy ah.

8 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

500 is really no easy task! Even Aunty has no patience to do it haha. Ooh it's glow in the dark... nice! Next time done already remember to show us ok :)

Small Kucing said...

aiyo...all nearly same color ones ah very susah to make

Yannie said...

Children tend to lost interest easily on tougher puzzle like this.

Angie said...

0___0 500? Woaa that's a lot for her I can say hahaha... But I love the picture in the puzzle. I ever found a similar one. But I'm so 'malas' to do puzzle lah ;p
In jakarta, we can find kiddo puzzle easily. So many here and my sister loves it :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...that's a big jigsaw puzzle. The outcome must be very beautiful.

Yin Yue said...

@Chloe mummy, oh, it's glow in the dark, thx thx. Sure, will show you all once it's done. But don't know when only.

@Small Kucing, you're so so right. Nearly same color, very susah ah.

@Yan, this puzzle is not meant for Yin Yue, daddy wants to solve only. Yin Yue pulak kepoh. :P Confirm lost interest very fast lerh. Hahaha...

@Angie, I also malas to do ler. Wonder when can finish it. :P

@Mummy Gwen, tell me bout it. Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

This will be a terrific web page, might you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you created it? If so e-mail me!

Alice Law said...

Yeah... I reckon it's a bit too tough for Yin Yue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...