Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Oil

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 5 days old


Daddy bought baby oil for mommy to apply on her big belly to prevent stretch marks (a bit too late huh, now only apply. hahhaha.. but luckily not much stretch marks yet). I can't wait to apply for mommy. =P


Before applying, kiss little baby first.
This baby oil smells nice. Hmmm... 
Hi, I'm mommy's good little princess and Didi's good JieJie (sister).
After applying on mommy's belly, I'd apply on my belly too. Not much baby oil left on my hand, so get some from mommy's belly. Hahahha.. 
I offered some to daddy too. 
This is my pretty mommy, in her 9th month now, another 28 days to go, I can see my little brother then. :)

9 comments:

Yannie said...

You look so gorgeous. Your arms and legs are still so slim. Can't wait to see your baby boy.

Small Kucing said...

gosh...new addition coming soon :D

Christmas Baby or New year Baby?

ChloeRuoyi said...

The belly to belly pic between YY and mummy is so cute. Mummy is really glowing beautifully :)

Angie said...

Wah, Yin Yue was so sweet, how caring she is ^_^ You 9 months pregnant ah? So Yin Yue will have baby brother soon, glad to hear that! She must be very excited ^0^

Alice Law said...

I love the picture Yin yue's tummy tounched against yours... that's so sweet!

Happy preggy! Time flies, another month is like in a split of second!^-^

Yin Yue said...

@Sheoh Yan, Thanks thanks. Yes, arms and legs are still slim, like first pregnancy. Just the belly getting bigger. So far gained 8kgs. :)

@Small Kucing, this would be a Christmas baby. After confinement ngam ngam CNY.

@Chloe mummy, she wants more baby oil ma, I don't want her to take from the bottle anymore, so asked her to get some from my belly. Hahaha..

@Angie, you're right, I'm 9 months pregnant now, still got 1 more month to go only. Me and Yin Yue and daddy also excited ler. :)

@Alice, I didn't know the tummy to tummy pic turned out so sweet, just didn't want her to waste the baby oil only. kakakak... =D Thanks thanks.

Small Kucing said...

Fuih! lucky...if fall on CNY sure the Confinement lady price double. I nearly kena last time

Yin Yue said...

You're right Small kuching, very expensive one. But I'm not going to get a confinement lady as my house got a maid ma. :) I bought a confinement recipe book, my maid can cook for me. Hehehhee... And also I'm going to breastfeed my baby, so no need confinement lady la. =)

Serene said...

Wow, pretty mommy!! You looks so great!! Can't wait to see your baby ;) take care! I'm sure Yin Yue will be good sister to the little Didi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...