Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Learn Chinese

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 5 days old

Mommy was amazed by my memorizing skill. We played Chinese flashcard yesterday. This was my first time. First, mommy combined the picture and the word cards for me to recognize the words. Then mommy took all the picture cards, asked me to point to the correct word when she showed me a picture card. I got it all correct. Mommy was really amazed as some words are quite complicated e.g. 猫 (cat), 船 (boat), 树 (tree), and 球 (ball). 

I arranged them this way. It looked like a birthday cake for me. =)

6 comments:

Angie said...

Bravo Yin Yue! I wish to have a memory skill like you, Chinese is so hard for me to learn. Good to see you learn Chinese in young age ^^

smallkucing said...

clever girl!

Alice Law said...

Yin Yue is indeed a clever girl, I'd think she is gifted!^-^

Yin Yue said...

Thanks Angie, smallkucing and Alice. I think all kids are gifted!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yin Yue is cleverer than Auntie ooh! Auntie dunno Chinese, want to teach Chloe also susah. Have to pay $$$ to let her learn. You are so lucky, your mummy can teach you at home :)

Yin Yue said...

Chloe mummy, can buy Chinese learning CDs from bookstore ma. You mean Chloe got Chinese tuition class now ah?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...