Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Wedding

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 6 days old

I like to be a bride very much lately, can say I'm crazy over it. When my wedding gown is on, mommy can't call me 'bb' or 'Yin Yue' anymore, must call me '新娘' (bride). But she kept forgetting. 

I'm a bride now, must call me '新娘' (bride). When I'm a bride, I'd do everything patiently (including homework) and more girly, cough also cough like a bride, very 'si mun' and soft :P 
Ta-da!!! This is my wedding gown. I'm the bride of the night. 
And daddy cannot run away too, he is my 新郎 (groom). Mommy cannot call him 老公 or daddy, must call him 新郎.
(*mommy rolled her eyes) 
Our wedding, 新郎 kiss 新娘.  
新郎 and 新娘 hug hug.
And we live happily ever after. Hahaha... =D

6 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Hey!!! The blue color kain. I have it too...one blue and one red. Hubi bought from Indon

Yannie said...

From the last picture, Yin Yue and her daddy looked alike.

ChloeRuoyi said...

She's so cute... always dreaming to be a bride. I don't think Chloe knows what is a bride cos she has never seen one before haha.

Angie said...

Hahaha so cute! Must pretend she's a bride everyday lah if she can done everything good coz of that lol

Yin Yue said...

@Small Kucing, I got the blue color kain from Redang wo. You sure same ah? :)

@Sheoh Yan, quite many people say Yin Yue and her daddy are like a chop ler. Very look alike. Only few people say look alike me.

@Chloe mummy, better not now, otherwise she will pester you everyday to make her a bride then. LOL.

@Angie, not really ler, yesterday she pretended she was a bride too, but didn't want to do homework. Depend on her mood only. =D

Alice Law said...

LOL, so sweet... especially the mouth to mouth kissing picture! Lovely!
^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...