Monday, November 15, 2010

Candle Polka Dots Painting

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 3 days old

This is my favorite time, can paint paint paint and paint. Today special a little bit, we used candle. 

Daddy lit the candle, me hold the candle and let the wax drip on the painting paper.

Then paint it with colors. Didn't quite follow the instruction here. =P

Supposed to paint with various colors, but I always liked to draw what I like. See the 2 smiley faces? =) 
Then add on some hairs to the smiley face. =P

2 squares above the hair. Mommy asked "What is that?" "Squares" I replied. "Why 2 squares on the hair?" Mommy asked again. "Never mind, can one." I said. Mommy no eye see.

I like to do things my way, mommy and daddy like to see how creative I am. So when I used my fingers instead of paint brush, they just let me do it.

Dot, dot, dot. Added 3 more dots into my art work.

Yeah yeah... the color looked like s***, so dirty. =P

Ok, half way done. Enough of painting.

Need to let the wax drip on the colors again, and let it dry.

And then use a sponge and paint it black. 

Finally, when the paint is dry, we need to use a coin to scrape off the candles. But the result a bit errrr.... not as expected. Maybe we did it wrongly. But never mind, as long as I had fun. =D

My another free-style painting cum writing.

5 comments:

Yannie said...

Yin Yue was having so much fun with the colour.

Yin Yue said...

Yaler Yan, she likes to mess up with the colors more than painting. sometimes i no eye c also.

Angie said...

Aww, they are great!! Love them, maybe I will try it at home. Art and craft always fun for me ;)

*the candle one is really good :D

Alice Law said...

Hey, the half way done picture is very creative, it looks like the marine world!^-^

Love the outcome too, like a space!^-^

Yin Yue said...

Angie, if u like art and craft, you can browse the craft website in my blogroll, this is the website I got all the ideas from.

Alice, your imagination is quite good wo. After you said only I noticed ya ho, quite marine world. Hahaha.. You go browse the real outcome, its much nicer. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...